Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good Cigar - But Not Today

A good cigar seemed to be in my grasp today. The sun was shining, the weather had warmed up and I had a few errands to run. That always seems like the best time to lit up carefully chosen cigar from the humidor. At least it seems like that to me, and since I am the one who is doing the smoking I feel it only fair.

Moving on.

I had a really good cigar the other day. A Panacea Black which is a Brazilian maduro wrapped cigar. Made in the Dominican Republic and sold by Flatbed Cigar Company. It smokes just as well as my favorite cigars, the Gurkha line, does. Nice creamy smoke, good draw, and tasty right down to your fingers.

But it wasn't to be on this errand day. A lot of short trip errands which doesn't lend itself to enjoying a good cigar, and why waste it on having to light, and re-light all the time. But I still have that cigar waiting out in my truck. Waiting for that time when a good cigar will hit the spot.

And I am hoping that that time is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment